[New: openFATE 309195] OpenFate malfunctions with Opera (10.10)
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:35:12 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Fabio Albieri (chareos)

Feature #309195, revision 1
Title: OpenFate malfunctions with Opera (10.10)

openFATE: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Fabio Albieri (chareos)

Greetings.

When trying to create a new feature using Opera 10.10, pressing "Save Feature"
button reports the error "Please enter a description". Even if the description
is there, and any field is well-compiled.

Also, any descripton gets lost with the error.

I had to file my features from Firefox. I suggest to solve the issue with
Opera, so not to demotivate features contributors upon a total loss of their
suggestions.

Thanks

List Navigation