[openFATE 309156] package ICC-profiles
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:52:09 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Vincent Untz (vuntz)
Feature #309156, revision 2
Title: package ICC-profiles

Requested by: Sirko Kemter (gnokii)

Make the ICC profiles from ECI.org available.
ICC profiles are needed for printing. At moment are only the Adobe ICC
profiles available. But they are nonfree.
There is a organization for open standards in europe called ECI and the
most printing services work with there profiles. At the moment I have
to download the profiles from ther webpages, unpack and copy them to
the right place in the system.
On ubuntu is this easier, I install the profiles with the package icc-
profiles

+ #1: Vincent Untz (vuntz) (2010-03-09 16:52:00)
+ Shouldn't those profiles be shipped with shared-color-profiles?
+ http://github.com/hughsie/shared-color-profiles

List Navigation