[New: openFATE 309156] package ICC-profiles
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:34:00 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Sirko Kemter (gnokii)

Feature #309156, revision 1
Title: package ICC-profiles

Requested by: Sirko Kemter (gnokii)

Make the ICC profiles from ECI.org available.

ICC profiles are needed for printing. At moment are only the Adobe ICC profiles
available. But they are nonfree.

There is a organization for open standards in europe called ECI and the most
printing services work with there profiles. At the moment I have to download
the profiles from ther webpages, unpack and copy them to the right place in the
system.

On ubuntu is this easier, I install the profiles with the package icc-profiles

List Navigation