[openFATE 309115] Integrate Apple Magic Mouse driver
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:35:27 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Vladimir Botka (vbotka)
Feature #309115, revision 2
Title: Integrate Apple Magic Mouse driver

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

+ Info Provider: Andreas Schneider (los_andros)
Requested by: Andreas Schneider (los_andros)

Hello,
I'm using the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Wireless Keyboard (both
bluetooth). The Apple MAgic Mouse has a Touch Screen surface for
vertical & horizontical scrolling. The left click and right click is
working out of the box using the standard kernel (also the KOTD).
You can find a development of the Aple Magic Mouse driver (hid-
magicmouse) here: http://github.com/entrope/linux-magicmouse
-
I was unable to build a kernel module and I'm not sure if the driver
will be integrated into the standard kernel, so it would be nice to
have patched kernel for the openSUSE standard kernel that supports the
Apple Magic Mouse.
-
Regards
Andy

+ #1: Vladimir Botka (vbotka) (2010-03-03 12:31:10)
+ Bluetooth keyboards and mouses shall work with HID (Human Interface
+ Device Profile) via btusb driver. It would be good to try and connect
+ the devices with bluetooth-applet. If it is not working that I would
+ suggest to open a bug report.

List Navigation