[openFATE 307752] Once openFATE entry marked as completed remove it from top features
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:01:07 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Andreas Jaeger (a_jaeger)
Feature #307752, revision 5
Title: Once openFATE entry marked as completed remove it from top
features

- openFATE: Unconfirmed
+ openFATE: Evaluation

Requested by: Dean Hilkewich (deanjo13)

Everytime I log into openfate I see a top features list that has a
items that have been marked as completed.  Perhaps if the feature is
done they should no longer be displayed in this panel as they are a
finished feature.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: To keep the list less stagnant and draw attention to
features still being considered.

#1: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm) (2009-09-28 15:21:17)
I'm not sure I agree. The list shows the most wanted features for the
upcoming release. Could you please bring up this topic in the project
meeting to see what other users think?

#2: Dean Hilkewich (deanjo13) (2009-09-28 18:59:50) (reply to #1)
Since these topics have already been decided there is no reason for
them to still be displayed.  You can't even post for features anymore
for 11.2.