[openFATE 308500] Replace qtcurve-gtk2 with Oxygen look-alike in KDE setups
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:54:15 +0000 (GMT)
Feature changed by: Alex Richardson (alerich)
Feature #308500, revision 2
Title: Replace qtcurve-gtk2 with Oxygen look-alike in KDE setups

Requested by: Philipp Massek (pmassek)

With the release of openSUSE 11.2, KDE-integration of a few important
apps (most notably Firefox) has progressed a great deal, including
fitting icon themes and dialogs. The default GTK style is still Curve
though, which isn't quite consistent with the Oxygen widget style.
This can be easily remedied with the "Oxygen-Molecule" GTK style

(http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Oxygen-Molecule+KDE+&+GTK%2B+unified+theme?content=103741)
and it would be nice to see this or something to that effect in future
versions of the distribution.

+ #1: Alex Richardson (alerich) (2009-12-08 23:54:28)
+ I agree, although for me it would be enough to have a version of Oxygen-
+ Molecule in the KDE repositories.

List Navigation