[New: openFATE 308462] Automatically vote based on priority
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:59:18 +0000 (GMT)
Feature added by: Todd R (TheBlackCat)

Feature #308462, revision 1
Title: Automatically vote based on priority

openFATE: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Todd R (theblackcat)

Currently when a user make a request, they have to make the request, set the
priority, and then vote on the idea.  However, the priority seems redundant to
me.  So for instance if a user sets the idea as having a desirable priority, I
would suspect the user is very unlikely to then vote the idea down.  So I think
that if the user sets the priority of an idea as desirable or above, they
should automatically vote the idea up as well.  If they set the priority as
neutral, they should automatically vote neutral for the idea.  The user can
still go back and change it if they don't, but I think this would be much less
common.

List Navigation