[New: openFATE 308460] Auto-select dependency resolution when only 1 option
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:44:50 +0100 (CET)
Feature added by: Todd R (TheBlackCat)

Feature #308460, revision 1
Title: Auto-select dependency resolution when only 1 option

Requested by: Todd R (theblackcat)

When you get a dependency conflict in the software management module you are
provided with a list of options.  You then click a radio button to select the
option you want to use to resolve the problem.  However, in many cases you will
end up with only one option.  In that case I think that option should
automatically have its radio button selected.

I should emphasize that I am not saying that the error message should not
appear.  What I am saying is that the user should not have to click the radio
button when there is only one radio button to click, the radio button would
automatically be selected (or maybe not have a radio button at all since it ie
meaningless, just have YaSt tell the user what it is going to do).  The user
would still have to click the "ok" or "cancel" button. to approve the action
It is a waste of a user's time to make them click the radio button when they
have no choice in the matter.

List Navigation