[openFATE 305808] 1-click install without permanent subscription to repo
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:29:28 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Johan Kotze (gogga)
Feature #305808, revision 3
Title: 1-click install without permanent subscription to repo

Requested by: Johan Kotze (gogga)

I would like to have the option of using 1-click install, but not be
permanently subscribed to the repositories. Example. I am interested in
qcad. It is in the education repository and it is the only package in
that repository that I am interested in. I use 1-click install, but now
my system is updated to be permanently subscribed to the education
repo. This adds to the startup time of zypper and all other package
management tools. This could be quite easily implemented by just
disabling the repo once the install has finished or just remembering
which repo's were added during the 1-click install and just remove them
again.

#1: Eric Springer (erikina) (2009-02-04 10:47:17)
Already exists. Untick the box that says "Remain subscribed to these
repositories after installation".
P.S. Isn't qcad in the standard repo anyway?

+ #2: Johan Kotze (gogga) (2009-02-04 11:29:11)
+ Thanx for pointing that out - did not even see the option. Qcad is not
+ part of the standard repo - only shows up in education.

List Navigation
This Thread