[openFate 303708] [CODE11-GM] Mascot for YaST
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:10:39 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Feature #303708, revision 13
Title: [CODE11-GM] Mascot for YaST

- openSUSE-11.1: Candidate
+ openSUSE-11.1: Done
Projectmanager: Desirable

Requested by: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>

Every successfull product has it's own logo and mascot. We should
create and market one for YaST as well, display it prominently on all
YaST project pages and also in YaST, e.g. in any About screens or as
easter egg.

#2: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-04-24 12:46:55)
I'm fine with that. I think this should come out of the inner YaST
circle with some help from design people like Jakub.

#3: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-04-24 19:54:31) (reply to
#2)
And we should inlcude the community on that. Zonker might call for
ideas/participation for logo creation on his blog and news.openSUSE.
org

#4: Duncan Mac-Vicar <dmacvicar@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-04-25 12:08:16)
# zypper moo
\\\\\