[openFate 303311] Include Pidgin and the Conferencing Plugin for Pidgin
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:56:27 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Feature #303311, revision 13
Title: Include Pidgin and the Conferencing Plugin for Pidgin

SLED-10-SP2: Done
Projectmanager: Important

- SLED-11: Candidate
+ SLED-11: Rejected by Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxxxxx>
+ reject date: 2008-11-13 23:47:58
+ reject reason: No progress
Projectmanager: Important

+ SLED-11-SP1: Evaluation
+ Priority
+ Requester: Important

Requested by: Gary Ekker <gekker@xxxxxxxxxx>

The Teaming + Conferencing product team from the workgroup BU would
like us to include pidgin and the conferencing plugin for pidgin in
SLED10-SP2.

#1: Gary Ekker <gekker@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-02-15 13:37:24)
Pidgin was added. We were unable to add the zon-plugin and libicecore
as there are still some packaging issues to be worked out for
libicecore. libicecore is also not yet ready for x86_64.

#3: Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-10-23 16:40:14)
Gary, Michael, any news on zon-plugin?

+ #4: Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxxxxx> (2008-11-13 23:49:29)
+ No progress here. I'm rejecting this now.
+ Let's see if we want this for SP1 or if we have EMpathy there anda
+ differen tsolution.

https://features.opensuse.org/?rm=feature_show&id=303311