Re: [opensuse-factory] new X wrapper script (was: New Tumbleweed snaps...)
On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 02:52:12PM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
Looks like good reason for a regression bug report. Note though that Stefan
Dirsch, who usually is responsible for X bug fixes, will usually denigrate
startx
usage and state that it is "unsupported", even though all other distros I'm
familiar with seem not to be of the same persuasion.

Haha. :-) Yes, that's usually true. But in that case I tried to be
helpful. ;-) Already answered to his feeedback ...

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany