[opensuse-factory] systemd-resolved defaults
Reading https://blog.oless.xyz/post/dnsfallback/ I got worried
that when we adopt systemd-resolved as well, there we will be
some better default than sending all your browsing metadata to
the advertising agency. Couldn’t we at least make sure that yast
generates some better defaults (DHCP leased DNS, etc.)?

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5 BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Q: Is vi an easy editor to learn, is it intuitive?
A: Yes, some of us think so. But most people think that we are
crazy.
-- vi FAQ
< Previous Next >