Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [RFC] OpenSUSE Distribution Tiers Policy
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 10:36:28 +0200
Hi Ludwig,

Am Di., 14. Juli 2020 um 16:30 Uhr schrieb Ludwig Nussel
<ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>:

The proposed policy needs to be extended to also require sufficient OBS
resources?

It is in there, indirectly (needs to release frequently, needs to be
trigger releases on openqa coverage, needs to have good testing
coverage). None of that can be achieved without sufficient resources
(both human capital in the form of people hunting for regressions as
well as physical resources like build and test automation power).

I think we can define the 'staging or not' requirements in a followup
policy that is tumbleweed specific.

Greetings,
Dirk