Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
Hi there,

that is what I meant earlier. Please make it configurable. openSUSE was always about control over the system, with good defaults for good habits. But please let me configure to have bad habits for whatever reason there may be.

The change should be easy by using a systemd.mount or a fstab-entry. I would very welcome this configurability.

Cheers,

Bernd