Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: /tmp as tmpfs
Am 10.07.20 um 13:19 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Dominik Heidler wrote:
Am 10.07.20 um 12:26 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
SUSE systems used to have/have a cron job that would sweep /tmp every
day and
look for files 7 days or older and purge them, which I believe is
still a good
compromise considering the above longevity of /tmp _even if_ it were
tmpfs-backed.

We don't seem to have that cron anymore either, do we?
I have files from 2018 in my /tmp

https://github.com/openSUSE/systemd/commit/671e2bfc7fd41fe0fde3d508a1f84c9b11cbdbbf

"SUSE policy"?
I wonder what the reason was behind that decision.

--
Dominik Heidler
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany