Re: [opensuse-factory] firefox 78.0.1 has problems with credentials using Lockwise
Hey,

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 17:48:53 CEST schrieb Rainer Klier:

i think, i will create a bugzilla ticket.

can you post the link here when you created it?

I now also tried to reinstall MozillaFirefox-translations-common with the same
result you have: no other language than English available. Even if I try to
set one with firefox --UILocale de

Best greetings

Matthias Fehring

--
Das Gesetz hat zum Schneckengang verdorben, was Adlerflug geworden wäre.
(Friedrich Schiller - Die Räuber)

Und der Buschfunk spielt gerade "Pippi Langstrumpf" von "WIZO".

www.buschmann23.de
GPG-Key: 0x614C3258
GPG Fingerprint: B770 E0D0 69CF BFC1 5FE1 D78E 3A70 A936 614C 3258