Re: [opensuse-factory] Replacing libzypp stack with libdnf stack
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 14:15, Stasiek Michalski <hellcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 14:09, H.Merijn Brand <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The refresh timer can be (and usually is) set in repo files. For Fedora
repos I believe it's set to a couple of days, for Tumbleweed it would
probably be daily for the sake of dupping. For Leap couple of days
should be more than enough.

I looked into the documentation, and that reminded me that since zypp
has the awful habit of rewriting every repo file it reads, if you use
both at the same time, you will have your metadata refreshed in dnf
after every time you used zypp/yast. Yes, it's the worst.

Just use dnf ;)
LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world