Re: [opensuse-factory] [RFC] OpenSUSE Distribution Tiers Policy
On 7/7/20 12:59 PM, Lubos Kocman wrote:
Definitely not the Goal Gerald, I was able to get information from non-
SSE components (e.g. KDE) that aarch64 can be supported.

I suppose I couldn't get such confirmation e.g. on RISC V. So this is a
pledge to user, that we "are able to" provide the best effort on
supporting the software.

Neither ARM64 nor RISC-V are really problematic platforms as both have extrem
good upstream support for nearly every project that I know of.

RISC-V is currently missing Chromium, Javascript and OpenJDK JIT support, but
the rest is pretty much there.

Adrian