Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE in a Pinephone
El 1/7/20 a las 12:16, aplanas escribió:
On 2020-07-01 12:08, victorhck wrote:
Hello listmates

Maybe you can also want to enjoy with openSUSE in a smartphone. A
Spanish hacker has create images to install our loved distro in a
pinephone device.

I published an interview (in spanish) for my blog¹, and here you have
the images² to install in a PinePhone smartphone and a repo in GitLab³
to hack and help to port some applications to a smartphone.

This is a good one!

Any chance of being translated?

Hi !

Glad to know that is interesting for openSUSE community!!! :)

All my blog is published under a CC-by-sa license, so anyone who wants
can translate and share the text under that license!!

Alberto, sure that your english skills are better that mine! Translate
that to English to me would be very hard, and maybe the final version
would be a bit... weird!! :)

If anyone wants to translate, that would be great!!! :)

Greetings!!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/