[opensuse-factory] IMPORTANT: openSUSE account migration - deadline
Hello,

important and urgent note for everybody with an openSUSE account (used
for bugzilla, the wikis, forums, buildservice etc.) yet:

If you did not migrate your account to the new account system yet,
please do so in the next 3 days (until June 18th).

You can find more details about the account migration on
https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/ [1]
The actual migration is done on
https://idp-migrate.opensuse.org
(login with your old account, then set a password for the new account)

The original deadline was end of June, but sadly it was shortened to
June 18th.

After this date, AFAIK account migration won't be possible anymore, and
you'll have to create a new account (with a new username).

Just to make it clear: the openSUSE account ("community account") is now
a separate account, independent of the "commercial" SUSE account for
which you received a mail about a month ago ("New SUSE User Accounts -
partners and customers").

I'm only the messenger, so please don't shoot me ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] You can also find this link in the migration note on bugzilla, the
forums and the wikis.
--
... you start off with a typical message,
let's say a 2.5MB Word document containing