Re: [opensuse-factory] Closing The Leap Gap Weekly Update Meeting 22.05.2020
Hello,

Am Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 23:57:44 CEST schrieb Lubos Kocman:
Closing the Leap Gap - Weekly Update
All meeting minutes can be found here:
https://etherpad.opensuse.org/p/ClosingTheLeapGap-meeting

Thanks for sharing the minutes.

I had a deja-vu more than once when reading them ;-) - and finally took
some time to dig out some older minutes. Diffing them to the latest ones
explain that deja-vu: large sections are just copied over to the next
weeks.

I understand this makes sense for all the links at the beginning, but
IMHO it wastes the time of the readers in the other sections. (As a
random example, the section starting with "Yast package dependency on
kernel on i586 has been resolved." made it into the minutes the 4th time
now.)

To give some numbers: when diffing the 2020-05-15 and 2020-05-22 mail,
I see 79 added lines, 42 removed lines - and 308 unchanged. There are
even 188 lines unchanged when compared to the 2020-04-22 minutes.

Can you please make the minutes less repeating? ;-)

(Another option would be to read my mails using /usr/bin/diff, but
that's a not-so-common mail client ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[GUI vs. Command-Line] Einen ähnlichen Streit wird es in 20 Jahren
auch geben, wenn die "2D-Screenfanatiker" auf die "VR Fans" losgehen