[opensuse-factory] new package submission: ruqola
Hello,

I'd like to submit to Factory 'ruqola' [1] package I've packaged and
been using for a long time now but pondering the right moment since the
upstream hasn't done actual releases. Now I feel it's a good time not to
delay getting more users to it. In recent months it has felt stable and
had good progress on features.

[1] https://cgit.kde.org/ruqola.git

It's a native Rocket Chat client, an alternative to use if one feels
that this trend of embedded browsers (electron apps) is a too bloated
trend. It starts up very fast and uses less resources.

Ruqola was a topic during Hackweek as well and we got a 2FA improvement
back then upstreamed by Christian Dywan while I worked on the packaging.

I'm submitting it to KDE:Extra first.

--
Best Regards,
Timo Jyrinki