Re: [opensuse-factory] netcfg (15.1 and TW)
On Mon, 2020-05-18 at 15:48 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
I don't think portmap is able to do modify firewalld configuration.
make firewalld + nfs server work, I used a fixed port for mountd in
/etc/sysconfig/nfs:

MOUNTD_OPTIONS="--port 20033"

... and opened port 20033/udp in the firewalld zone in addition to
the
standard nfs/nfs3/rpc-bind services.

If there's a more elegant way to achieve the same result, I'd be
glad
to learn about it.

I've just used nfs3, mountd, and rpc-bind services to successfully
provide
nfs3 shares (e.g. for vSphere hosts).

Yuck, there's a "mountd" firewalld service! I overlooked that...
/me naïvely thinking that enabling "nfs3" should be enough, and not
looking further.

Thanks a lot,
Martin

--