[opensuse-factory] Reminder: change subject when replying to announcement mails
On Sat, 2020-05-16 at 12:58 +0200, Frans de Boer wrote:
On 2020-05-16 09:00, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

LS,

The zoom functions (meta+=, meta+- and meta+0) are not functioning
anymore using the KDE/plasma screen.

Elsewhere too?

Not really an answer to your question (I wouldn't know, did not hear
anything yet and am not using Plasma), but a reminder to all:

when you reply to the snapshot announcements, please do at least:
* Change the subject to something meaningful for your topic
* Trim the reply to the relevant part for your quoting purpose

In this specific case, I actually almost gave up scrolling through a
100kb email to find the relevant 200 bytes.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >