Re: [opensuse-factory] Rabbitmq OBS build success event client - Easy package testing - rabbit_obs_client
Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:52 AM Thomas Renninger <trenn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I made up a tiny package:
home:trenn:rabbit_obs_client/rabbit_obs_client
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:trenn:rabbit_obs_client/rabbit_obs_client

I looked around before, but couldn't find anything similar. I use this
instead of a
(IMO complex/overdosed) jenkins worker or whatever solution to trigger test
runs in case of
successful OBS builds.
I paste the description of the package below.
Please let me know if this one helps and where/how it could be improved.
Or whether something similar exists already or whatever you think about
this.. Thanks!:

I've actually got some similar in-progress work that I was doing for
an internal tool that I'm working to release publicly, but this code
is quite helpful for understanding how it works. :)

Also, in case you might be interested, I have a repo where I'm
developing a collection of simple scripts to automate workflows
(there's only one right now): https://pagure.io/obs-packaging-scripts

Since we're showcasing other projects now ;-), I'd like to highlight a
hackweek project of a colleague:
https://github.com/msirringhaus/obs_chat_bot

This is a bot for Matrix.org that will ping you when a package finishes
building on OBS. It also supports listening to openQA events, in case
you want to get a pinged when your test finishes.

Cheers,

Dan

--
Dan Čermák <dcermak@xxxxxxxx>