Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Why am I no longer a maintainer of graphics/OpenShadingLanguage
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:39:35 +0200
Am Montag, 11. Mai 2020, 23:25:45 CEST schrieb Aaron Puchert:
Am 09.05.20 um 16:18 schrieb Dave Plater:
I was the maintainer, I created the package.
Looks like StefanBruens maybe he can state his reason on this list.

I can only guess, but here is a reply to
<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2020-04/msg00069.html>
that wasn't sent to the list (hopefully accidentally, and I'm not sure
why I received it).

There are probably a few things on both sides that could have been
handled better.

Well, Dave is fed up.

He has resigned on all his graphics packages, and assigned maintainership to
me yesterday.

I've no idea, why differences cannot be solved in a cooperating way.

More comments inlined below.