Re: [opensuse-factory] Python2 is EOL - List of package candidates to be removed soon
I did ping folks from RH Desktop QA regarding dogtail as they heavily
use it for any desktop testing. All is based on the accessibility
bridge.

Cheers

On Wed, 2020-05-06 at 21:17 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar