Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2020/19
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

* Switch to Ruby 2.7: all rubygem-* packages are now built for ruby
2.6 AND ruby 2.7. Ruby 2.7 became the detault. Unfortunately, we can’t
drop Ruby 2.6 just yet (e.g. vagrant)

How long can we keep Ruby 2.6 alive? Vagrant released version 2.2.8 just
a few days ago without support for Ruby 2.7 and given their current
release timings, I don't expect the next release to arrive earlier than
in a few months.

Can we wait that long or do we want to get rid of Ruby 2.6 earlier?

Cheers,

Dan

--
Dan Čermák <dcermak@xxxxxxxx>