Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 15.2 more than 2000 packages are missing
Hello Gertjan

If you're missing any particular package in openSUSE Leap, then we'll
be more than happy to address it. Here are two ways how the package can
be added.

This can be currently done via Submit Request against
openSUSE:Leap:15.2 project.See
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_for_Leap
This should rather happen in the early product development phase.
We're currently about two weeks from a switch to the RC phase.
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap

Another way is to submit a request via bug against product
openSUSE:Distribution
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
In this case please also provide also a reasoning why do you think the
package should be in openSUSE:Leap:15.2. And whether you'd be willing
to help with maintenance of the package.

Thank you