Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2020/18
On Tue, 2020-05-05 at 13:02 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
On Tue, 2020-05-05 at 12:56 +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mai 05 2020, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

then the retrigger bot finally reached that package for its deps. Still
nothing to worry :)

Then why does graphviz-addons still contain python2-gv?

Because the bot did not find it yet.

Anyway: to hopefully get you some better rest, I manually retriggered
graphviz-addons and libguestfs (two which I just saw that still have
py2 stuff) so we don't have to wait for the bot.

And besides that, while this 'discussion' was ongoing, I submitted a
bunch of packaging changes for packages that still explicitly
build(/built) py2 bindings.

IMHO, energy must spent there than on this thread.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >