Re: [opensuse-factory] LS_OPTIONS not defined anymore for Zsh
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 10:46:20 +0200
On 05 May 08:31 2020, Simon Lees wrote:

On 5/5/20 2:00 PM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi,

On 04 May 16:56 2020, Ignacio Taranto wrote:
Oh, I see.

I let you know if something else is broken.

I did a diff and I see the following variables are still lost:

GPG_TTY
LS_COLORS
LS_OPTIONS

I'm only unsure about setting GPG_TTY, anyone who uses gpg can set it up
the way
they want. Any opinions on this from others?

Did you put together a complete list and what they are assigned to
anywhere, if so I might check that fish isn't missing anything.

I did a diff between "set" output before and after sourcing /etc/bash.bashrc,
but this might not work for fish.

- ismail

--
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)