Re: [opensuse-factory] LS_OPTIONS not defined anymore for Zsh

On 5/5/20 2:00 PM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi,

On 04 May 16:56 2020, Ignacio Taranto wrote:
Oh, I see.

I let you know if something else is broken.

I did a diff and I see the following variables are still lost:

GPG_TTY
LS_COLORS
LS_OPTIONS

I'm only unsure about setting GPG_TTY, anyone who uses gpg can set it up the
way
they want. Any opinions on this from others?

Did you put together a complete list and what they are assigned to
anywhere, if so I might check that fish isn't missing anything.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30