Re: [opensuse-factory] LS_OPTIONS not defined anymore for Zsh
  • From: Ignacio Taranto <itaranto7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 13:56:33 -0300
Oh, I see.

I let you know if something else is broken.

Thanks!

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 13:37, İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 04 May 16:34 2020, Ignacio Taranto wrote:
It seems that LS_OPTIONS is not being set correctly anymore for Zsh on
Tumbleweed, it's set correctly for bash tough.

Is anyone experiencing the same?

We no longer source /etc/bash.bashrc by default, this is a fallout from this.
I'll fix this but this is your chance to tell me if anything else is missing
from your zsh :-)

Regards,
ismail

--
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by laziness.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg,
Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)