Re: [opensuse-factory] The (near) future of AutoYaST
Hi Vojtěch,

please be aware that as to Tim Hardecks mail from 2020-03-06 Machinery
is no longer under active development while still working fine.

From: Tim Hardeck <thardeck@xxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone,

while Machinery (https://github.com/SUSE/machinery) is still working
fine, the active development has stopped. We changed the focus in our
team long ago and do not have the resources to maintain it any longer.

Therefore I am asking if anyone is interested in maintaining the
Machinery package in the future, or even willing to take over the >
project.

If not I will remove it from openSUSE Tumbleweed and future openSUSE
Leap versions.

Kind Regards,
Tim