Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Leap:15.2 - Build fail notification

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 22:09, openSUSE release team <opensuse-releaseteam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Package maintainers and hackers.

Below package(s) in openSUSE:Leap:15.2 have been failing to build for at
least 4 weeks. We tried to send out notifications to the
configured bugowner/maintainers of the package(s), but so far no
fix has been submitted. This probably means that the
maintainer/bugowner did not yet find the time to look into the
matter and he/she would certainly appreciate help to get this
sorted.

- python-psycopg2

It's a shame we don't have file dependencies working, since this package
relies on pg_config executable, which has been moved from
postgresql-devel to postgresql-server-devel. Fixing the dep name is a
hot patch at best, since the script isn't looking for any other
functionality outside of having this executable working, and obviously
the package name can change at any time in the future, breaking the
build again.

In any case, here you go
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:hellcp:branches:openSUSE:Leap:15.2/python-psycopg2

LCP [Stasiek]