Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE:Leap:15.2 - Build fail notification
Am 14.04.20 um 13:59 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:

Leap 15.x has NEVER been declared suse_version > 1500 - it is, now and
forever, suse_version == 1500 (change will be with Leap 16.x)

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_for_Leap#RPM_Distro_Version_Macros

Ah yes. I remember. I always forget that suse_version has nothing to do
with the SUSE version ;-)

Fortunately I managed to get by mostly without suse_version in "my" spec
files.
--
Stefan Seyfried