Re: Name for the new openSUSE release (was: [opensuse-factory] The community)
On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 03:59:49PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 14/04/2020 15.53, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 14.04.20 at 15:20 Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

As an aside, Jump is an awful name, since it's a way too common of a
word in the English language to build any reasonable branding around it.

Isn't Jump more like $JUMP, its actual name to be determined?

We should decide on a sensible name very soon, otherwise Jump will be
mentioned
in dozens of places already... :-(

I think it is a very bad idea to change names, Yet another Time.

I think this is not to change name, rather to refer to the SLE based
Leap while it exists alongside the Leap as it is built now.
I don't really see a problem with Jump as a name for such temporary
project.

Thanks

Michal