[opensuse-factory] Re: openSUSE:Factory - Build fail notification
On Mon, 2020-04-13 at 22:06 +0000, DimStar / Dominique Leuenberger
wrote:
Dear Package maintainers and hackers.

Below package(s) in openSUSE:Factory have been failing to build for
at
least 4 weeks. We tried to send out notifications to the
configured bugowner/maintainers of the package(s), but so far no
fix has been submitted. This probably means that the
maintainer/bugowner did not yet find the time to look into the
matter and he/she would certainly appreciate help to get this
sorted.

- blitz

I filed an upstream bug over twenty days ago, but no luck so far.
Please see: https://github.com/blitzpp/blitz/issues/162. I don't know,
under the circumstances if we want to keep it or let it go.

Best wishes.
--
Atri Bhattacharya