Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs

But ... for the new feature you need also a Turing GPU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_(microarchitecture)

And who already has such a GPU in his laptop?

I need to improve the documentation in the github project ...

done.

the documentation still points at a few files that actually don't exist
in the system...

anyway, so to use prime offloading I need a laptop with an intel, and a
bleeding edge nvidia card, or a desktop with the same, but bumblebee is
outdated and no longer maintained?

I can't help but consider this crazy.

- why would anyone who has something like a GTX2060 in a desktop use the
onboard intel card for graphics, so he'd have to do prime offloading for
3d?
- what laptop models do have that kind of hardware, and how much do they
cost?

cheers
MH

--