Re: [opensuse-factory] Updates on Tumbleweed with proprietary nvidia drivers installed could be more reliable I guess
Answer 1 to delete lock and proceed to install. Lock will not be deleted, but
merely ignored for the current operation, because wildcard locks do not get
deleted except expressly in same manner as created.

That's a good hint too! I didn't know about that trick with wildcard
locks. Thanks