Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Updates on Tumbleweed with proprietary nvidia drivers installed could be more reliable I guess
* Chuck Davis <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx> [04-07-20 13:12]:
I would certainly appreciate something being done to prevent having my
desktop obliterated thru an update. Fortunately, I was able to find a
way around this one but the last one was terrible.