Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs

Volunteers?

Is there other users around, or I'm alone?

Bumblebee is probably the best choice in my case, in an older laptop.
I would like to try if other people would use it.

PRIME would probably work there but it would be awful because this
nvidia card is really terrible at powersaving, making this laptop loud
and hot while idle.

Also, with PRIME offloading in recent hardware I get problems with two
screens, and it only works correctly when I set the external monitor
on the left side, its quite annoying. Anyone else has it? Sorry if
that's a bit off-topic

Cheers

Raphael