Re: [opensuse-factory] Bumblebee up for grabs
Hi list,

Tomas Chvatal <TChvatal@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi all,

Anyone happens to have nvidia optimus based hardware and wants to
maintain the stack? [1]

Since I don't have it its kinda pointless for me to do anything there.
There are also bunch of bugs I have assigned against it but since
without hardware it is kinda tough they are untouched.

Another warning for potential takers: Bumblebee is considered deprecated
by its author, has known & unfixable issues (poor performance, no Vulkan
support) and hasn't had any upstream activity since 2013. The way
forward is PRIME offloading and should be preferred to Bumblebee
wherever possible.

Volunteers?

Cheers

Tom