Re: [opensuse-factory] Official openSUSE Container Images
On Mon, Mar 30, Stasiek Michalski wrote:

Ah, I had a look at your issue, it's a shame kubic isn't a subproject of
openSUSE, that would make things easier ;) I will bundle a fix for that
together with other things I'm preparing to improve some parts of the
site. Please also create an issue on how you imagine documentation/
descriptions should be added to images.

I created an issue for the documntation, but I have no idea how we
can add them, as I have no idea about the current technical
implementation and what is possible.
In the end we need the informations which I put now into the wiki.
I think the best would be to add links to the wiki for a container.
But I have no idea how to provide this link for every container.

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG N├╝rnberg)