Re: [opensuse-factory] error to run susepaste command but works ok
El 31/3/20 a las 19:15, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar escribió:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - for now I created a pullreq
to the github repo. I have actually really no idea if there is anybody
left to look after that script :)

But we have a fix and I can also create a patched package to submit to
TW.

https://github.com/openSUSE/paste/pull/9

Cheers,
Dominique

Hey! thanks a lot!!

Sometime it's useful to shake the tree to get the fruit!! :)

Thanks for the patch!

Greetings

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/

< Previous Next >
List Navigation