Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox 75.0
Hi,

Am 31.03.20 um 11:01 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:

the next FF release (75.0) is going to be exciting (for me, at least), since
it is about to fix a 13 years(!) old bug [1]: session handling.

Currently, it's in b9 state [2].

Do you see a chance to revive mozilla:beta/firefox again?

I would wipe all files, replace them with mozilla:Factory/MozillaFirefox and
update the essential parts, but not sure, if it's worth the effort. The last
times, I've done FF builds were a really unpleasant experience due to Rust
woes. What do you think?

I started to prepare the dependencies required to build FF75 in Factory
(and mozilla).
But I'm currently stuck on rust because it requires version 1.41 which
is not yet even in Tumbleweed. So I guess any try to build FF will
result in an error that rust is too old at the moment.

Wolfgang