[opensuse-factory] MOC (Music on Console) doesn't support song files with a non-ascii name
Hello all,

Today I tried MOC(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/moc)
and found it doesn't correctly show the song whose name is non-ASCII chars.
After some testing, I found it is because "nursesw" is disabled in the
configuration options, see line 113:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory/moc/moc.spec?expand=1

After changing "--without-ncursesw" to "--with-ncursesw", the problem is fixed.
I have submitted a request to enable this option
(https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/789377). However, I am not sure if it
will affect other users, or revive some old bugs.

Please let me know whether my request will be considered, thank you!

Best,
Xu

--
Xu Zhao