Re: [opensuse-factory] BleachBit 3.9.0 updated to python 3
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:55:11 +0100
Frank Krüger <fkrueger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

BleachBit was removed from Tumbleweed some time ago because of the
announced removal of python 2.

Today I have tested version 3.9.0, which requires python 3, from
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/utilities/openSUSE_Factory/,
and it works pretty well.

I updated it in the devel repo shortly after the release.

Any chance to see it in Tumbleweed soon?

If you can find a maintainer for it who wants to take care of once it
is in Tumbleweed then we can submit it there.
So far the people added as maintainer/bugowner there didn't submit it.
It might be that they lost interest.

I don't use it myself and didn't want to commit to taking care of it.