[opensuse-factory] Re: Poll of VirtualBox users
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 23:18:20 -0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:39:35 +0100, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

Jim, if I understand Larry correctly, he would package a script, that
does the usual manual operations in the background.

Given, the script runs automatically only after a manual installation
with license agreement accepted and a check, that an *older* extpack
exists already (in case, the user changes his mind and uninstalls it),
we should be save legally wise and profit from more comfortable updates.

If that's the case - that it checks for the existence of a previously-
installed extpack package, then I could see that working.

--
Jim Henderson